As stated on our "How You Can Help" page: APATT does not seek after Donations, however if an entity wishes to kindly donate towards the direct benefit of Autism Parents and their children then their Donation will be graciously accepted once you understand and agree to the following:
1. 100% of the Donation you make will go directly to Autism Parents and their children. APATT does not retain any Donation for organizational structuring.
2. Based on point #1 above APATT does not endorse or enter into any agreement to promote businesses in order to be the recipient of a Donation.
3. If a Donation is received from an individual then APATT will mention the giver by name (if they do not wish to remain anonymous). In the case where a Donator is a business or association we will mention the business or association's name only as the giver of 'x' on APATT's website where 'x' refers to the Donation given. Further to this, please understand that giving a Donation does not permit any entity to use the name of "APATT" or the "Autism Parents Association of Trinidad & Tobago", the Association's images, website and other media to advertise their own products or services.
Please see more below.
APATT does not actively seek funding therefore individuals and groups should not be actively seeking donations and naming APATT as the recipient. The following Guidelines cover the use of our name for commercial/for profit purposes.
1. Please do not: Use our name, "Autism Parents Association of Trinidad & Tobago" and/or "APATT" or similar names or APATT's images to advertise your business, group, organization or any kind of fundraising event and/or to state publicly or privately that APATT will be the recipient of X donations.
2. Please do not: Use APATT's name in any form of media advertisement.
3. Please do not: Advertise and/or announce on social media, television, radio, newspaper or any other form of mass communication that APATT is going to be the recipient of your sale, meeting, workshop and/or fundraising event.
4. Please do not: Make commercial use of anything we've advertised (including the use of the Founder's names).
5. Please do not: Attempt to make money from anything we've done or advertised.
6. Please do not: Represent APATT in any official capacity (see more below).
Please contact us if you have any questions with regards to the use of our name.
Please beware of false claims from individuals or organizations claiming to be representatives of the Autism Parents Association of Trinidad & Tobago (APATT) and speak on our behalf. ONLY our directors are allowed to represent APATT in an official capacity via any form of communication. Therefore, we kindly request our dear Friends and Members to be mindful of these things when they engage in conversations with other organizations, entities or individuals. Thank you for your continuous support.
Who Officially Represents A.P.A.T.T.? - APATT
Coded by: BGID® | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2015-2018
Disclaimer | Privacy | Report Errors